Sunday 7 July 2013

This is not the end...

Eleven days, thirty wonderful people, plenty hours of common study, exercises and rehearsals. Effort, tiredness but also a great deal of positive emotions and tears, which appeared when the time of farewell came. This is only a small piece of what happened during our exchange. Let our words became the beginning of the following common actions. 
Kasia Anuszewska

"It was the first time when I took part in such project. It was fantastic! I would really like the ONE VOICE project to continue so that I could participate in it! Literally, I loved everything: beginning with classes and ending with hostel's staff. It may sounds a bit impossible but that is the truth. It was amazing! We have to repeat it!"
"It was an amazing experience for me - the opportunity to get to know interesting, creative people and different cultures. Especially that I have never had an opportunity of visiting Warsaw. I really liked this city, its atmosphere and colours."
"The opportunity of meeting people from Byelorussia and Ukraine who do the same as we show how much we have in common and how little separates us from each other. I have never thought negatively about other cultures. Nevertheless, the ONE VOICE project has brought loads of positives into my perception of Byelorussia and Ukraine."
"Thank you all who contributed to the accomplishment of this project, because we have received not only positive experience but also more positive impressions."
"During the project we were as one choir, good friends and as a big, happy family."
"There was a lot of singing beginning with folk, through classical and ending with gospel music. During my ten-day stay in Warsaw, I have learnt a lot. Despite the fact that we represent three different countries and religions, the differences were not important because we became one choir, and we got along well with each other. Heartfelt thanks to all who helped in carrying out this project and invited us to Poland. We would like to continue and develop the ONE VOICE project further."

One Voice
Werwyczka
Concordia Chor
Sienna Gospel Choir
photo: Michał Wąsiewicz